Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

[Old LMH Interview] In the program 'Interview' on OBS TV


English translated by loveminho.com

I've translated this interview with the request of 은혜grace. 은혜grace, I am sorry if the translation is late.


This interview was aired on OBS TV last February and I omitted some parts of the interview that we've seen before among the 18 minute version of the video clip. If you watch the video clip or read this translation, you can see that the interviewer, Yoon PD, has slightly bewildered LMH with straight talk. But LMH answered kindly and honestly until the very end. If it's your first time knowing the content, you would be enchanted by his honesty once more.^^

Q: What appearance do you think appealed at the time of the casting?
LMH: At first, I didn't laugh out loud or anything like that. Second time, I think I showed them more of my real self and also more of the brighter side too.

Q: Do you think the perm made you more appealing?
LMH: I think it was influential. After I got the perm done, the director and other people told me that the look went well with me.

Q: It's been known that you have many friends?
LMH: I like hanging around with people. I like playing around. I have a few close friends.

Q: Do you like taking photos?
LMH: I like taking photos on my own and taking them with my close friends.

Q: What is the background on your mobile?
LMH: Its just a mickey mouse picture. No special name. Maybe a bit wicked mickey mouse. I made it my background because I like the slight double image.

Q: Who is your shortcut key #1?
LMH: I didn't have that done.

Q: You're well-intentioned competitors with Jung Il-woo?
LMH: Luckily, the dramas were aired on different days so there weren't any direct competition. I was a bit worried at first. I was worried that if we were put on the same hour, while acting cool on the outside, I worried that I'd might feel some sort of competitive spirit but luckily, we're airing on different days.

Q: What does the F4 usually do for fun?
LMH: All of us are competitive but Jun always wins after saying that he doesn't know how to.

Q: Have you guys been to a night club? It'd be crazy if you guys booked..
LMH: You think we could go?

Q: The club would go crazy ^^
LMH: I don't think we could, with everyone recognizing us.

Q: Is the scandal with Kang Min-kyung true?
LMH: She's a kid sister that I've known since I was 20-years old... We had a scandal at the time of her debut... I think it was just brought up again this time around...

Q: What is your relationship with Park Bo-young?
LMH: She's another kid sister that I've started my debut project with... I've completed 3 projects with her and she's like a sister that I adore.

Q: When was your first love?
LMH: When I was 20 years old.

Q: It sounds like Min-kyung?
LMH: No. When I had a girlfriend, Min-kyung used to meet with us as well.

Q: Why did you break up?
LMH: After about a year... there were a few problems that occurred

Q: Because of the accident?
LMH: It was about that time. The scars of first love was then as well.
I wasn't able to move and unable to see the person that I missed...

Q: Have you guys contacted each other after your recent popularity?
LMH: Yes. After that, we've remained as good friends in contact.

Q: You're nice? I wouldn't be able to do that
LMH: But I wasn't able to see her as much as my other friends.

Q: Don't see her... You're a star now.
LMH: Haha... What to say... (straight talk of the bewildered Yoon PD )

Q: You don't have to see her
LMH: How can I do that, she's my first love...

Q: Your Ms. Right? Someone who feels comfortable
LMH: Rather than comfortable...

Q: Easygoing?
LMH: Yes, I think girls who are fun to be around with are good.

Q: In detail
LMH: Since I like playing around, something that I can't explain... something like harmony...

Q: Koo Hye-sun...
LMH: Hahaha Hye-sun's nice and a lot of fun... But something that can't be put into words when talking to one another... something like harmony...

Q: She should have a pretty face
LMH: If I said I didn't look at appearances, it'd be a lie

Q: Don't like chubby?
LMH: Hahaha... I like someone who's bit healthy rather than too skinny.

Q: It seems like you keep talking about Koo Hye-sun...
LMH: Hye-sun is skinny.

Q: No, she's healthy (Trying to knit him together with KHS)
LMH: How is Hye-sun chubby??

Q: Among the celebrities, what style?
LMH: Song Hye-kyo or Sin Min-ah...

Q: Do you think about marriage? It's a strange question for a twenty something...
LMH : Maybe when I'm about 32...

Q: Not too far ahead?
LMH: Still 9 years ahead ^^ I think 32 would be appropriate after workings hard and making lots of money for the 9 years. But then I don't know.

Q: Children?
LMH: I haven't thought about children.

Q: With the current popularity, I think marriage at 42 would be difficult. You're not simple-minded with points like married women should always make breakfast?
LMH: No, I'm not that simple-minded.

Q: However, that is a real problem when it comes to marriage.
LMH: My mom is a very good cook so it worries me that the food my wife makes should be good. But since marriage is still a far away...

Q: I'll ask Song Hye-gyo if she's a good cook.
LMH: Haha

Q: Your acting philosophy?
LMH: I try hard to act with the most honest eye expressions and actions.

Q: You're very honest. I wonder how your parents raised you so well. Were there any objections from the parents in becoming an actor?
LMH: No there wasn't... They rather supported me and told me to work hard in what I pursued.

credit: baidu + loveminho

No comments:

Post a Comment