Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lee Min Ho is Goo Hye Sun's Knight in Shining Armour in Real Life

Drama Becomes Real Life: Lee Min Ho saves Goo Hye Sun

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83
Translated by: dunlop09
Written by: 강은영기자




In an interview Goo Hye Sun had at the hospital on the 28th, she revealed,"Thanks to Lee Min Ho I got to get to the hospital quickly to receive treatment."

"After the accident occurred, a van that looked a lot like Lee Min Ho's passed by. With my head ringing, I slightly remember thinking, 'I wish that was Min Ho's car.' As the car door opened, it turned out that it was really Min Ho, and he began to run toward us. At that time he looked like the savior of the world. Had I gotten to the hospital any later, my recovery would have been later as well. I was so thankful."

Goo Hye Sun's car collided with a dump truck that was driving ahead of them. Lee Min Ho took Goo Hye Sun all the way to the hospital, and then proceeded to go back to filming. He then attended the award ceremony with the rest of his cast. However, Lee Min Ho and his representatives kept the incident(where LMH helped GHS) quiet.

Goo Hye Sun watched the award ceremony on TV. "I was shocked when I saw Lee Min Ho fall on the red carpet. I laughed without even knowing. I thought the stitches in my mouth had come undone(laughs). Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong came to visit after the ceremony. I was very thankful. It must not have been easy to make time when they had such a busy schedule."

She expressed her happiness when she saw her two co-stars receiving the awards.

Currently, Goo Hye Sun has 3 stitches inside of her lip. The swelling was bad enough to halt production. Because of this, they will be showing a special instead of Episode 17 on the 2nd. Goo Hye Sun hopes to return to filming as early as the 2nd. She is scheduled to go back to the hospital on the 5th to take out the stitches.

=========

"Goo Hye Sun's Savior? I Just Did What Anyone Would Have Done"

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352
Written by: 김은구기자
Translated by: dunlop09


Lee Min Ho, who plays Goo Jun Pyo in "Boys Over Flowers", was very shy about the whole situation with Goo Hye Sun.

Lee Min Ho replied, "As we were moving scenes, I saw that the car Goo Hye Sun was in had gotten into an accident. All I did was stop my car and took anyone that was injured to the hospital."

At the time, Lee Min Ho had left the first set later than Goo Hye Sun because he had one more scene to shoot. After he saw Goo Hye Sun, he took her to the hospital.

Though he insisted that what he did was not a big deal, he revealed that the accident did not seem minor at all, "The whole front of the car was busted, Goo Hye Sun was in a state of shock and was bleeding a lot because of the tear in her lip area. The two stylists who were in the car with her were crying and also in a state of shock."

cr:dunlop
credit: stephtef

5 comments:

  1. best couple ever!.. when can they film again??.

    ReplyDelete
  2. andai aza mereka main drama bareng lagi MinSun miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mungkin saat itulah dia mulai jatuh cinta🤗😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya,mungkin saat itulah dia mulai jatuh cinta 🤗😉

    ReplyDelete