Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lee Min Ho Still Chooses Geum Jan Di a.k.a Goo Hye Sun

Interview with TVB when MinSun were in Taiwan.

from webby@soompi.com:

TVB:现实中你们会像剧中选双方吗
TVB: Would you choose each other in reality like in BOF?
[Note the question: It asks if they would choose each other in real life]

浩:现实中我一定会选丝草,我和剧中角色很雷同,喜欢的女朋友可以喝朋友一样,有很随和的感觉,
跟具俊表没太大差别

MH: I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from GJP.

善:如果像剧中一样,对方父母和自己父母反对的话。我不会强求这段感情,当然会做努力,但最终不接受的话,会选择放弃,而我的爱情观在每个时期都有所改变,所以现在很难说怎么样
HS: If it's like in the script, where there is parental objection, there'd be pressure. I would try but if it's too hard, I'd choose to give up. But my view toward love is still constantly changing, so I'm also not to definite.

=================


Minho has been very consistent in his answers when asked about his choice of who he'd like.

Physical description: check, fits Hyesun to a T.
Character: check, since we all know Hyesun is quite like Jandi.

On how Hyesun makes him feel when asked about the girls he worked with:
Minho said Hyesun makes him very comfortable. [It was during one of his Taiwan interviews]

Put all these together with his expressions during the BTS, Taiwan even Japan and how closely he pays attention to her preferences.
(She likes loyal guys. Guess who professed he's a loyal guy? )

Minho can't very well say he'd choose Hyesun so he just keeps saying he chooses Jandi!
Hyesun meanwhile is more reticent and kind of tries to skirt the question.

from webby@soompi.com:

The TVB magazine scan that shaz translated, the first question on the first page asks about their first impression of each other.

LMH: When i first saw her, I thought she's very "bright" (as in shining) i.e. like a lively and optimistic person. Due to the fact that I had to bully her in the early part of the drama so the initial impression wasn't very good. After spending more time on the set, i realized she was exactly lively and optimistic like what I had thought her to be.

GHS: LMH always gave me the impression of a lively personality, exuberating youth but initially he was a bit awkward with strangers.

Bonus:
Minho Replying to Fan Messages on UFOTOWN





Fan: Oppa, do you like me?


Minho: I'm sorry but i only like Geum Jandi right now...



credits: minsun baidu, shaz/webby@soompi.com, maymay2711@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment