Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

JunDi's Prelude to a Kiss I: BOF BTS Epi 22



From minjee@soompi.com:

Remember this pic? It looks like this pic was taken from that vid hahaha~now we get to see what really happen!




From flowerpot@soompi.com:




That clip just kills me sisters... It's six sec long but my gosh! It tells an entire story! The flirtation... oh the flirtation is killing me! Min Ho was just like going at it like it was nobody's business and Hyesun is not stopping him! OMONAAAAAAAAAA...

Now i know what Min Ho meant in that Taiwan interview when he said that he thought he'd never get to the part where he'd kiss Jandi... like he's anticipating that moment all the time... THIS IS IT in action!

and yes, Min Ho... you really just can't wait... hehehe!


credits: minjee/petitegirl/flowerpot@soompi.com, haiyeo@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment