Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fan Note on Lee Min Ho @ Harajuku, Japan (09/08/09)

Below is a note from Japanese girl who saw Min Ho in Harajuku on 9/8
English translated by loveminho.com


I hung out with my friend in Harajuku
Oh~my god!! Can you believe that..???
I saw LMH of BOF GJP in person.
After that, I followed him for about 1.5 hours

When I saw him, he was in front of the shop, MARION CREPES !
I was eating crepes with my friend, and some people were also eating crepes beside us.
While eating, I found him. I asked my friend "Isn't he LMH?"
It seemed that MH heard what I was saying so he smiled at me and turned to the other place.
(seemed not to cause any troubles^^)

We followed and approached MH to have handshake with him.
MH's group came out of the convenience store" 7-Eleven "
The distance between MH and us was very close, only 20cm.
I had my hand out, and MH also had his hand out to have handshake with us but his manager said
NO. (we were shocked)

Next, they entered a pet shop.
MH bought a SUIT OF PINK PET CLOTHES.
They walked around in Omotesanto

We still followed them around.
MH sometimes turned around, waved and smiled to us
When I said "MH oppa, you are so cool!!!"
MH showed his prince smile^^

Next, they walked to an alley
I hesitated to continue to follow them because the alley was a little gloomy.
But we decided to keep following
They entered a fashion shop.
He looked like buying nothing over there.

And they walked around for about 15 minutes more.

We bought a cup of coffee for MH, and MH's group entered a taco shop.
He was eating taco with the staff and his manager.
I gave the coffee to his manager, and he passed it to MH directly.

Though I want to tell you guys more about yesterday meeting,
I am sick so it is all for today.
Anyway
, LMH is so coooool!!!!

=======

I'm curious about the suit of pink pet clothes that Lee Min Ho bought.
Is it for his pet (no account if he has one) or for someone else's pet as a gift or peace offering? :P

Hmm...like doramera@soompi, I'm also reminded of Goo Hye Sun's
fondness for her pet dogs.

I can almost picture some new pink clothes on GHS's cute dogs. :)


credits: loveminho.com, leeminho.kr, doramera@soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment