Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Monday, October 19, 2009

#9. Lee Min Ho's Irresistible Charm

It's a waste to just keep my favorite Lee Min Ho photos in my files so I got "possessed" and made my first LMH MV showing his mannerisms/fave facial expresions (love the lip action), fashion style and moments with his cute and adorable kiddie fans.

My knees get weak each time I see these photos. Wish I can do much better in my next LMH MV.

My Goo Hye Sun MV will be uploaded soon.. I'm done with it but I'm still thinking if I should wait for her bday or upload it earlier than planned.


1 comment:

  1. Lee Min Hoo is luckily blessed with a captivating killer smile. It is so contagious.

    But it's not only the physical side of it. His smile reflects his inner qualities. He's known to be a funny, lighthearted guy yet a strong, genuine man lurks inside him. He's a complete he- man.

    I highly admire his grace, strength, and dignity to evade and ward off flirtations and advances. He has remained firm to stand and hold sacred his fidelity for the love of his life.

    And this is real quality of a true gentleman!

    ReplyDelete