Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Goo Hye Sun and Isao Sasaki Featured on Lady Kyung Hyang (Ent. Section) October Issue


English Translation by susamerica@soompi.com:

When Isao Sasaki (I will abbreviate him as IS) heard GHS' music for the very first time, he said to himself, “이렇게 재능 있는 사람이 있다니, 용서할 수 없다!”=="How can there be such a talented person, I cannot forgive this."

They both are blood type A and could communicate through music and few simple English words. IS can understand some simpler Korean expressions.

IS: "For an amateur, her composition was great and her musical motif were unique." "Even though GHS told me that I can edit her compositon the way I saw fit, it does not mean that I made tons of changes. I made minot changes to suit my style more. But we would interchange ideas by playing our various thoughts on the piano to finalize the composition."

IS: "I tend to be on the shy side until I get to know the person well. (sounds like GHS also) I get even more shy when I meet younger people." IS also mentions that one of his friends who is a BOF fan was so envious of his meetings with GHS.

IS: "Whenever we met to work on the music, I would at times notice HS drawing with her pen and realized the meaning of her drawings. Whenever she has time, HS organizes her thoughts and put into drawing her thougths, That is how her drawing became my album jacket. Only thing that gets IS embarrassed about the jacket is that the color is pink." (hahaha)

GHS: As we all know, she showcased her other talents than acting in order to make a movie. "I decided to produce my own music for the movie basically because of the cost. Reducing cost is very important."

When asked if she has other area in which she wants to challenge herself, she said that: "There isn't any more new things that I want to try. I just want to continue doing this one part that really interest me--the movie-making."

Then she was asked about her dream, GHS said: “결혼해서 좋은 엄마가 되고 싶은 게 저의 최종적인 꿈이에요.”="My ultimate dream is to get married and become a good mom."

The writer comments that there is no awkwardness in GHS even though she is playing piano with the famous master musician. GHS simply and humbly states that it is because IS is so good at covering for her when they play together.

Working together with GHS is also a new kind of experience for IS but he found the experience so very interesting and enjoyable that he would love to do it again if good opportniity arises. Although so different in many ways, they make beautiful music together.

credits:nina67/susamerica@soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment