Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Goo Hye Sun Look-Alike on Lee Min Ho's Shirt?

Lee Min Ho's Tee - Protect the Skin You're In


The girl on Lee Min Ho' shirt caught my eye. It's not Goo Hye Sun, alright.....but on first glance, the girl shirt has a striking resemblance with GHS esp with the hair style and the shape of her face or is it just my imagination.. perhaps too much dose of the MinSun virus.. :P

===========


Info from maymay@soompi.com:

The girl wasn't Hye Sun.
Mino ever wear the same T at 'Meet & Greet' with My School ET cast in 2008


credits: kiddie/maymay/meow13@soompi.com + as labeled

2 comments:

  1. hi!
    the girl is selma blair.. it's one of the Strip T shirts by marc jacobs.. =)

    wanna take this opportunity to say THANK U for all the minsun updates.. im a minsun shipper as well.. and your posts about them makes my heart flutter.. =P love them both.. been wondering if they bumped into each other at piff haha! i hope min ho attends one of hye sun's upcoming concerts..

    - ais

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, Ais! That's why the girl looked familiar and I'm still amused that she resembles GHS at first glance. Welcome to this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete