Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MinSun Dogs: Any Similarity?


I love DOGS!
My MinSun spirit is on high again! I can't help but make a comparison when I saw Lee Min Ho's photo with the dog. It may not really be his pet and only used as part of the photoshoot for Travel with Minho Photobook but I see a striking resemblance with one of Goo Hye Sun's pet dogs. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!GHS and LMH - two adorably beautiful persona! This common love for dogs / pets is so revealing of the couple's inner psyche..human psychology tells us that natural love /gentleness for pets is an unconscious manifestation of a person's good - natured and light - hearted personality. and indeed rightly radiates {undeniably] in MINSUN. Truly a heaven match. Makes both more endearing to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see ghs/lmh checkered black - grey - white polos worn in different events. are'nt they matching? hints dropped? hahaha how fertile minds can fly! kimchi, ryt? but i really do love MINSUN and i pray for both inner joy, peace. health and a loving home - things that money and fame can never buy nor compensate.And let's give them their share of privacy.

    ReplyDelete