Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LMH attended the VIP preview for film ''My Love, Beside Me" (09/15/09)

Posted on SportsKorea, Reporter Kim Myung-hee, 2009-09-15
English translated by loveminho.com

On Sept15th, at Yongsan CGV theater in Seoul, Jeon Do-youn, Uhm Jung-hwa, Song Seung-heon and Lee Min Ho have attended the VIP preview for the upcoming movie, ''My Love, Beside Me".

The movie ''My Love, Beside Me" is a touching human story that Jung-woo(Kim Myung Min) who fights desperately against Lou Gehrig's disease, the cruelest disease in the world, all muscles become paralyzed gradually as the consciousness and sensation remain, and Ji-soo(Ha Ji Won) who helps and stays beside him. It will be released on September 24th.

credits: loveminho.com + as labeled, piano_lover@soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment