Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lee Min Ho's MNET interview During VIP Preview for "My Love Beside Me"




[Mnet]LMH's short interview in the VIP preview for "My Love Beside Me"
English translated by loveminho.com

It's been a long time since the craze for BOF
LMH: I am here to support Mr. Kim Myung Min.

Q: What do you think about this movie?
LMH: I heard the casts had a hard time so much. I am eager to see the movie.

Other actors also seem to eagerly look forward to a good success of this movie " My Love, Beside Me"

Song seung-heon: I'd like to follow their good attitude as an actor. I'll tell you my impression later after watching the movie.

Q: How was the movie?

LMH: It was very, very impressive. This movie made me think how grateful to be alive and to be living, and I have to think about love once again. Today I enjoyed watching the movie. You really made a good job even under a lot of troubles and difficulties.

(Loveminho : KMM lost 20kg in his weight to act the role of a patient of Lou Gehrig's disease. As shown in today's interview, MH seemed to have shed tears so his eyes swollen up a little.^^)

credits: loveminho.com, meow1313131313@yotube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment