Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lee Min Ho: " I would like to visit PIFF again with my own movie"



Posted on E-Daily, Reporter Kim Eun Ku, 2009-10-09 English translated by loveminho.com


Actor Lee Min Ho is absolutely fascinated by the PIFF.
LMH participated in the opening ceremony of the 14th PIFF held on October 8.

Even though LMH has played in movies such as ‘Public Enemy Returns’ and ‘My School ET’, it was the first time for him to be invited to the PIFF.

LMH was quite exited with the festival and said "It is really good to see many of senior entertainers and my fans here. My expectation was high because people says this is the biggest film festival in Asia, and this really means it."

As if he recalled the accident that he fell down on the red carpet during the ceremony of PaekSang Arts Awards, he laughed and said "I did not fall down this time." and added "I would like to visit again with my movies so that I can participate in the conversation with audience next time."

1 MORE NEWS: LMH's fan signing event for Dunkin will be held at Gangnam DD shop at 11 a.m on 0ct.15th.


credits: loveminho.com, kiddie@soompi.com, baidu + as labeled

No comments:

Post a Comment