Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Goo Hye Sun, "The 20s is Like a Miracle"



From ncly@soompi.com:

Goo HyeSun, who has received much attention for her talents in different fields, is in her 20s and she talks about how she had wanted to be just a singer. Even though she was famous as a ulzzang, she revealed that it is scary to be in other people’s gazes. And to her, the 20s is a miracle when one can challenge oneself to whatever and achieved them.

From susamerica@soompi.com:


I am guessing that she has this clip by Mnet 20s Choice because she is one of the candidates for the MNET awards?? I love it and I love her more!! In addition to what you translated above, I just want to add a little more about what she said. She considers being in her 20's a time to try what she is interested and challenge herself without being too afraid to fail or make a mistake. That is why she pursued her love of singing. Even though it may not have worked out she tried. At 21, she made a debut at NN5. As ncly said, she really did not enjoy and even was scared of people's stares at her as she was labeled ulzzang. Then she talked about appearing in BOF where she was loved but also scolded for her role.

She says,
"Being in one's 20's is a time for miracles. Whenever one is able to try anything one desires, and then try again with youthful energy--isn't that a miracle? Nobody succeeds just once and for all. Failures will be less.There is always tomorrow. I am going to try again the next day. I believe that someday FOR SURE I will make it happen."

(I love that exact quote from her!!! I love it and her more because she is talking from her own experience and not just quoting someone else's pretty lines!!! She is a remarkable young woman and I don't think she will quit trying her desires even if she is no longer in her 20's.)


credits: ncly/susamerica@soompi.com, mickly1016@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment