Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Interview of Lee Min Ho & Kim Joon aired on XingKong Star TV

English translation by meow13@soompi.com
(Like meow, I can't help but also insert my personal thoughts about MH and KJ's candid answers.)



Q: What is the thing that recently bought you like most?
MH: That would be the shoes that I bought recently.
(Meow: I wonder if that is those colorful sneakers
I really like that pair of shoes.)
(I agree with Meow. I think he refers to the green, yellow and lavander sneakers he used during & after his fan meeting in Changwon/Gwangzu.)



KJ: Nothing special that I can think of. I remember I bought pesticide recently.
(Perhaps, KJ is not really into shopping unlike MH. Hmm, reminds me of their Haptic mission "shopping" pictorial. )

MH: Pesticide? There is more mosquito around as summer comes.
Nothing special apart from that. (MH can't help but react to KJ's answer.)

Q: What is the thing that recently bought you regret most?
MH: It's the mp3 I bought. The mp3 was broken down in a week.
It's troublesome to take it for repair so I just leave it there. I'm a bit regretful about that
.
(That's too bad. He should have returned it back to the store but it could have created a stir though.)

KJ: Banana...I bought a lot as I feel like eating bananas.
But they are perishable and end up I throw away more than i have eaten.

(Again, KJ seems to prefer to go to grocery store and the like instead of a shopping mall.)

Q: What's the incident that you were angry about?
MH: About my car.
One time I drove and the car broke down in the middle of the road suddenly
.
(I hope he's not talking about his Cadillac Escallade.)

KJ: If I could not do my acting properly or not satisfied with my performance,
I would have a temper. (KJ takes his craft seriously but hope he controls his temper.)

Q: Whose song you would pick at karaoke?
MH: I usually sing ballad. Since I have released an album, recently I sing a lot my own songs.
(Yeah! MH: the balladeer. He sings from the heart. Love his song from the F4 Special album -- My Everything)

Q: Can you sing it live?
MH: No, I can't. Singing live is a bit... I need a microphone with high level of echo.

(I hope his singing lessons will boost his confidence when it comes to singing. He did quite well when he sang 2x at the Minoz Happy Day.)

KJ: I love the song "非愛" by DJ DOC
(Meow: Sorry, I donno the song, so I can't translate the name)
(Same here. I'm not familiar with the song.)

Q: What is your mobile ringtone?
MH: I use the song from OST of Howl's "Moving Castle", a Japanese animation movie.
The music let me drown in imagination.
(Is it the same Howl which sang also "Love You" for the BOF OST 2?)

KJ: I use the most typlical/traditional ringtone.
(I thought he would choose a song from their T-Max album or perhaps his latest single.)




Q: What kind of animal could describe youself?
MH: Korean fans said I was like doggie.
(Aww.. Must love dogs! MH as a doggie? Could it be because he's loyal and adorable?)


KJ: Personally I like tiger. (Could it be because of his temper?)

Q: What do you think a cute girl act like?
MH: It's hard to explain. I think everyone is different, showing the uniqueness of one self like a
habit or a little gesture, it's very cute & charming sometimes.
(I love his answer. Reminds me of GHS's playful gestures in the BOF BTS. Could he be referring to her? GHS is surely a one unique, cute and charming lady.)

KJ: It's not something intentional. It's some non-impulsive act or response that I found it cute.
(I'm still clueless about KJ's ideal girl. I wanna see him being featured now in the current MNET Scandal weeklong episode with a nonshowbiz girl.)

Q: What is the NG king among Koo Hyesun and the other F3?
What situation makes you NG most?

MH: No one in particular got NG most.
Most of NG situation was that when everyone burst into laughter.
(I would say I love all the funny NGs between Jun Pyo and Jan Di. I thinks the kissing scenes have a lot of NGs.)

KJ: Exactly.
(I can't remember any NG from Woo Bin except for the F4 NG in the Jeju island scene when they were being blown away by the strong winds.)

Q: What do you want to do if you become a girl for one day?
MH: Shopping. I'm interested in fashion and I want to see how good is my mix & match
technique.
(MH is very consistent..He loves shopping. I'd rather say mix and mis-match fashion since he's into wearing a wrong-buttoned top these days.)

KJ: There are a lot of female-only areas/ places that I want to go and take a look at.
(Naughty..naughty, KJ)

Q: If you are a girl, who will you choose as a date among F4 and why?
MH: As Kim Jun is sitting next to me laughing, I would choose Kim Jun as first preference
but I don't think it would last for long. Next I would choose Kim Hyun Joong and then
Kim Bum. It's difficult to choose one.
(He must be closest to Kim Joon seeing them together several times in various events: Minoz happy day, Tango art exhibit, China BOF promo)

KJ: Korean cherishes friendship. Since Minho chose me, I would choose him as well.
This is an interview that we have to tell the truth. Yes, we are telling the truth.
(I like his humour.)

credits: meow13@soompi.com + meow13131313@youtube.com, blogger for the (side) comments

No comments:

Post a Comment