Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MinSun Funny Banter during the Interview in Taiwan



Q: In real life, which F4 member will you choose to be your boyfriend?

LMH: Me! Me!

GHS: All 4 of them are charming in their own ways. In the show Guem Jandi chose Goo Junpyo. But if it's me, I wouldn't choose anyone of them, though all 4 of them have their own charisma.

Q: None of them? (Then LMH says something that made Hyesun laughs)

GHS: But because Goo JP is here.... (I think Hyesun is saying thus she's going to pick him)

LMH: Forget it... (jokingly)

Q: During filming were there any funny moments?

GHS: LMH was naturally easy to get along with, so filming went really nicely. As for funny moments he can't lift me. (hand action of lifting) He couldn't lift me.

LMH: [blue subs] Because you are heavy (both laugh) It's not because I was weak [green subs] (He laughs and GHS is speechless)

LMH: [purple subs] You can't talk anymore. (talking about GHS)

GHS's comeback: Others could lift me I always tease him whenever I have time.

credit: poppinkypop/aaronellachun/mulan2612@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment