Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MNET Wide News- Lee Min Ho& Park Shin Hye @ Etude New CF Shoot Interview (08/31/09)







In the genial afternoon, meeting good man and woman couple at a studio in Seoul.

LMH: Hello, the viewers of M-net wide entertainment news. I'm LMH.

PSH: Glad to meet you. I'm PSH.

Two meet each other as the cosmetic cf shooting and feel shy, even if it is not the first.

Reporter: Both of you are smiling. It seems that you like each other.

LMH: You try to induce us to make a scandal, don't you? (laughing)

Q How do you feel about each other?

PSH: LMH oppa is sentimental and comfortable to be around. He can get 120 points out of 100.

LMH: In fact, I'm also young so I was worried about dealing with youngsters. Though she is young, she is both mature and lively so (it seems that) it's comfortable and interesting to be with.

Reporter: What grades out of 100 is she?

LMH: 130 points out of 100(did you say I was 120 points?). 130 points.

LMH cf line : We should be careful of only air brusher.

Q What is the concept of cf shooting today?

PSH: Men think women look beautiful with air brusher but this time, it is the concept that a boyfriend allows himself in his girlfriend because of the moisture.

LMH: You can look moist.

The models are glib enough to feel buying a pig in a poke (impulse buying)

Reporter: You are worth being the cosmetic models.

LMH: Your face looks moist.

Reporter: Because I rubbed it to my face secretly.^^

Q Especially this brand has to be expressed cute feeling. We would like to see PSH's expression as it is the symbol of pretty and lively face.

PSH: Choc Choc Choc(Choc means moist) Balm Balm Balm

LMH: She looks cute.

Reporter: LMH shouldn't remain still. You need do it together because of the couple.

LMH: I just acted on surprising looking.

(Expecting LMH's surprising acting.)

LMH: (He is laughing as his acting is awkward.)

Q What is the next plan?

PSH: I will come back to the televiewers sooner or later.

LMH: So will I with a good work.

PSH: More pleased to greet for a long time. I hope you look forward to me as I'm trying to let you show better acting from now on.

credits: loveminho.com, ying5387isme/mewo13131313@youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment