Certified MinSun "Trail Seeker"

My photo
concurrently a contributor in "Feeding My Addiction to Boys Before Flowers" and "World of MinSunerz" blog.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Boys Over Flowers Episode 4 Making (Caledonia)








English Translation by blueangel1004@soompi.com

Starting at 0:28

GHS: (crying)

LMH: Jandi baht, pick it up and eat it!

GHS: I'm not eating that!

Starting at 0:46

LMH: Eat this!

Girl on the side: Throw that away!

GHS: It's all your fault!

Starting at 1:05

GHS: Say "ah!"

LMH: You're going to throw it hard!

GHS: No I won't. I'll throw it like this... Say "ah!" I said say "ah!" Just do it once!

Starting at 1:30

LMH: Oh, that was pretty good!

GHS: You're supposed to catch it and eat it!

Starting at 2:36

LMH: I'm done! Noona, aren't you going to look over the script? I've never seen you look at the script.

GHS: I think I'm better at filming.

LMH: We need to go back to filming. We can't right now because of the rain.

Starting at 3:01

GHS: Do you consider yourself good looking?

LMH: Huh? (Laughing) Give me that camera!

Starting at 3:21

LMH: Do you consider yourself sexy?

GHS: No.

LMH: Do you consider yourself cute?

GHS: No.

LMH: Do you consider yourself pretty?

GHS: No.

LMH: Do you consider yourself [I can't hear what he says here]? Do you just have no thoughts?

GHS squints her eyes at LMH.


Starting at 3:35

LMH: Your face is coming out nice right now.

GHS: Stop it!

LMH: I think I'm better at filming stuff like this.

GHS: Director. Get the director!

Starting at 4:48

GHS: Mr. Making BTS, hello!

LMH: Grandfather Making BTS.

GHS: Mr. Making BTS, have you eaten yet?

Mr: Yes, I have.

GHS: Who do you like the most from among us?

Mr: Don't do this to me!

GHS: Who do you like the most? Show us w/ your camera!

Mr: I like everyone.

LMH: Oh, oh, the camera shot is going that way! It went that way!

GHS: I knew it. You don't have to force yourself to film Jun Pyo.

LMH: I'm hurt/disappointed.


Starting at 5:28

LMH: It's hot. It's winter in Korea, but it's mid-summer here. I feel like I'm riding that thing in amusement parks.

GHS: Am I first then? Why am I second? Why am I last?

KB: But he still only films you, noona. When you rewind everything he's shot so far, it's all Jandi and Ga Eul. And the two foreign women. Wow, I was shocked!

KJ: I didn't think you would do this to us!

KB: I thought there would be a separate tape for us, but that wasn't the case either!

KJ: I didn't think you would be like that!

KB: Even the interview question is random. "How do you feel today?"

Mr: Are you having fun?

KB: Yeah, having fun.

GHS: Just film me alone. Bum, if you're next to me, you'll get filmed too.

KB: Really?

GHS: Come here. Jun oppa, you too!

KJ: No, I'm not going.

KB: It's not that I want to be filmed. This is just my seat.

GHS: Jun Pyo, you too will be filmed if you sit next to me. (Pause) He's insolent.

LMH: Insolent.

GHS: When noona is talking...

LMH: Get off now! I rented this train


credits: blueangel1004@soompi.com, mewo13131313@youtube.com

3 comments:

  1. Hello Minsun sisters. I can't help it but comment about the 2nd video above. Did you guys notice that Kim Bum was staring at Hyesun while she's patting the horse. I think he really admire Hyesun and probably he has a crush on her.:))LMH really cares for Hyesun.She's very lucky indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi blooming!!yea i noticed that too..i think thats because f4 really admires hye sun a lot...i remembered in one of bof casts interview in their first japan fan meeting joonie said that just like jan di, hye sun really caught f4 attention and they really admires her...it really shows hye sun's inner beauty rite?what do u think blooming???hehe...and ofcourse whose got the attention in return among f4 rite???i have 1 name in my mind!!!and the initial is LMH!!!haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't blame Kim Bum.. GHS is really so adorable without even trying.. Love the way MinSun tease each during the BTS.. I notice that while the other staff are taking a rest/sleeping, the 2 just can't help but enjoy each other's company like kids..It's so cute the way HS was throwing choco balls (?) at MH as well as the funny antics while riding a mini train in Caledonia and the part where they took turns in filming each other. Their personalities really blend well even from the start of BOF filming. I have no doubt that such relationship has grown much deeper now.

    ReplyDelete